Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from LA!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, just saying hello from LA!

I really 'noticed' my first Model S (sig red, no doubt) on the freeway sometime in 2013, Googled it later... and the rest is history, you know how it goes, yadda yadda...

I've been very interested in Tesla since that time, but have only really just passed the threshold into prospective owner.
I'm looking to order an S within the next year, and I'm 50/50 on keeping my Model 3 reservation or not, but either way I just like reading owners' experiences and talking about the car and tech.

I'm 25, an account rep/ outside "sales" driver, and I drive about 2k miles every month - so I definitely think about how much a newer car (any car, really) would be much nicer than what I am driving now. Especially a Model S with AP. (I don't necessarily want it for my job, it just makes me think about it more.)
My current car is an '07 VW Jetta Wolfsburg which I love and just keeps on giving, but nothing beats the allure of a Tesla. My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts.

Anyway... I'll end this before I keep rambling on. See you 'round the boards!

Hey all, just saying hello from LA!

I really 'noticed' my first Model S (sig red, no doubt) on the freeway sometime in 2013, Googled it later... and the rest is history, you know how it goes, yadda yadda...

I've been very interested in Tesla since that time, but have only really just passed the threshold into prospective owner.
I'm looking to order an S within the next year, and I'm 50/50 on keeping my Model 3 reservation or not, but either way I just like reading owners' experiences and talking about the car and tech.

I'm 25, an account rep/ outside "sales" driver, and I drive about 2k miles every month - so I definitely think about how much a newer car (any car, really) would be much nicer than what I am driving now. Especially a Model S with AP. (I don't necessarily want it for my job, it just makes me think about it more.)
My current car is an '07 VW Jetta Wolfsburg which I love and just keeps on giving, but nothing beats the allure of a Tesla. My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts.

Anyway... I'll end this before I keep rambling on. See you 'round the boards!
Welcome to TMC. What part of LA? New base Model S can be had for $65k if you use a referral.

Another option would be CPO or Inventory cars. As an outside sales person, depending on whether you get a car allowance or not, it might make Model S ownership that much easier and affordable. At 2k miles a month, the S is definitely useful, I had 27k my first year of ownership.