TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hi from Lafayette, Indiana

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by QB 45, Jun 20, 2012.

1. QB 45

QB 45 Member

Hello all, I'm QB 45, I just registered here yesterday, but I can already tell this forum is going to be an excellent source of information. I'm a huge, huge Volt fan and plan on buying one as soon as funds allow. I've done tons and tons of research on it, and might end up doing the same for my next obsession, the Model S.
    I work as the manager of an indoor firing range, so I'm also a salesman, instructor, and entry-level gunsmith. Competitive and recreational shooting and gun repair are my career, as it was in the Army (although maybe not the recreational part) :smile: I hope to learn much here, electric cars are the way of the future!!

I hope to someday have a gray Volt and silver S sitting side-by-side in my garage :love:

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Welcome to the forum, QB.

3. rabar10

rabar10 FFE until Model 3

Welcome! While I'm in Ontario right now, I'm moving back to Indianapolis next week. Glad to see yet another Midwesterner on the forums!

By the way, there's a Midwest/Great Lakes section of the forum for local activities and updates. The closest Tesla store is just up I-65 to Chicago...

4. RogerHScott

RogerHScott Active Member

Greetings from another Lafayette resident and very-soon-to-be Model S owner.
    Watch for a blue 90D around town in coming months (or at least the blur of it blazing past ;)).

5. RogerHScott

RogerHScott Active Member

Now. Delivered a week ago. Love it!

6. bmah

bmah Obscure Member

Congratulations and greetings from another Lafayette (California)!

Bruce.

7. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Zero FX Stealthfighter

I
    I recommend a model 3, but considering how much time has passed since 2012, i best figure you would know this...

Welcome to the forum anyways!!

• Like x 1