Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Lebanon pa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
56036719-9391-49FA-B660-CAD50643833D.jpeg
B957C785-7EA7-4344-A82C-59210CCC20ED.jpeg
5875FB41-73FF-4CCE-BB88-C02DEBD9A8A5.jpeg
Hi,

I bought myself a red 2015 Tesla model S P85D in June.
I absolutely love this car, I get free charging at work, so it’s free to run.
I have done majority of the chrome delete, except for the nose cone.
Also had the windows tinted.
Ceramic pro in Lancaster did the ceramic treatment on the paintwork and it looks stunning.
Missed a centre console, so that’s on order from taptes.
Will be getting some 19 inch wheels and winter tyres later in the year,

I love my Tesla.
Still not got it on the app yet. Tesla are taking their sweet old time.
But I understand they were very busy at the end of June

Attachments

• 88E9CD7C-B073-4D24-8599-EF4CB5A717F1.jpeg
    88E9CD7C-B073-4D24-8599-EF4CB5A717F1.jpeg
    635.6 KB · Views: 35
Please don't refer to it as free charging from work. Doing so will only alienate your co-workers.
Go ahead and use at home charging, even if it is only 12V 15A.
And when you road trip, it may not be free either.

The intent behind electric cars is NOT FREE CHARGING. It's cheaper and easier charging.

Please don't refer to it as free charging from work. Doing so will only alienate your co-workers.

The intent behind electric cars is NOT FREE CHARGING. It's cheaper and easier charging.

My workplace provides 4 electric chargers for employee use, they do this to help offset the companys carbon footprint. There are approx 8 electric vehicles of different makes that use these chargers.
I have become an EV evangelist of sorts and have helped dispel the numerous fears and myths that are still prevalent.

It’s a bonus to charge my car at work, but it’s not he only reason I bought my car. But it might help persuade some other employees.
So many people stop me and ask. They expect my car to be on charge all the time and are surprised when I tell them I don’t need to.

Telling someone to pay for charging at home and not use the free charging provided as an employee benefit is kinda dumb. No co-workers will care and even if they do, f*ck them.

It is also wrong to say the intent behind the purchase of electric cars is not free charging, when free supercharging has been a massive selling point from Tesla for years.

Reactions: Rayminster