Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Orinda Ca

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just going to post all those amazing pics, but Joe beat me to it! No surprise since I think if he ever sleeps, it just might be hanging from a rafter!

Joe and Ryan are truly amazing. I am one picky and obsessed MF, but these guys have put me to shame and have given me a new bar to jump over. Thier work is stunning! I can't think of any other word for what they do.

I have a guest apt at the house, so rather than my driving 2.5 hrs to them, they offered to come to me. They finished their previous gig at 2AM last Saturday morning and then drove all the way to me, in the dark and scary mountains of Santa Cruz (all those hippies, you know) and arrived at 4.30. The next day, I walked into the garage to throw a load of laundry in and what did I see? Basically a body shop in my garage. Cases of equipment, a giant table to organize everything and two lively young guys ready to go...after maybe 4 hrs of sleep.

They started at 9 am and worked straight through to almost 2 am (I know, 'cuz i stayed up to watch the magic). Then they packed up, left the place completely spotless and went off to their next gig 4-5 hours away. I don't know how they do it. That is having a mission!

I have never, ever, EVER seen such attention to detail.

When I decided to take the plunge and drop 130K on a car, which I still can't believe that I have been able to do, I said "no compromises with my new girl". These two amazing guys fulfilled my dream. A wheels off detail? I thought I was the only one who went that far. Clearly I was wrong.

Oh, and when I asked about the finish, Joe said it gets better every day for a week, while it is curing. IT'S TRUE! I don't know what it is about CQuartz, but the finish really is getting flatter and more reflective.

And the last thing...they are really great guys: warm, friendly and unbelievably upbeat. It is clear that they love what they do.

I am a fan for life.

Thank you Ryan and Joe!