Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from South Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats bret! I, too just put the $5k down; getting a white S with the black sunroof...Robecology

Mine's gonna be grey with the black roof. I figured the pano roof is probably a liability in the hot FL sun especially as there's no pullover shade for it yet. Apparently the VIN is showing in their internal system but not online yet so I should be hearing from them soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to Brit and Robecology. We've got a great club in Florida. Congratulations on your Model S purchase. I've had car insurance with GEICO for decades. They did not hesitate to give me a competitive rate.

The best rate I've had so far came from Progressive. About $100 below GEICO.

- - - Updated - - -

Another welcome to both of you. If you're around Miami at some point, join me either a great cappuccino or a great rum and coke... your choice, my treat. Welcome to the Tesla Nation. Do join the Florida chapter, OK?

Sounds like a plan! I do have to go to Miami from time to time and I have joined the FL chapter. Be nice to get out and meet some of you IRL once I have the T