Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Tesla Princess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup. Cute girl. Hot car. Zero content. Sounds like a Youtube celebrity in the making!

:)
I realize there are a couple guys who post boatloads of videos about their cars, software updates and the like, presumably to garner YouTube income and perhaps even new Teslas in the referral contests. They don't appear to be tagged here as paying vendors and of course that is TMC's perogative even if they are primarily using this forum to promote their businesses. However, those videos do have some benefit to owners looking for info about the cars, so they provide valuable information for most of us. But I do wonder about a pretty girl coming on this forum to essentially promote herself and why the moderators would allow it. IF that is what these threads are about.

But I do wonder about a pretty girl coming on this forum to essentially promote herself and why the moderators would allow it. IF that is what these threads are about.

I think the above may be being a little bit tough on a newbie who hasn't really posted much of anything yet. Sure, @TslaPrincess' goal could be to gain popularity on YouTube, or, more likely, to just generate referrals. But she also may just be excited about her Tesla, and interested in participating in this community.

Perhaps we should give her the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: wesley888 and EinSV
I think the above may be being a little bit tough on a newbie who hasn't really posted much of anything yet. Sure, @TslaPrincess' goal could be to gain popularity on YouTube, or, more likely, to just generate referrals. But she also may just be excited about her Tesla, and interested in participating in this community.

Perhaps we should give her the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you! :) I'm super excited about my car and I'm having fun on the forum! I've been a huge Tesla fan for a long time. I enjoyed (and still enjoy) watching Tesla videos before I got mine, so I thought I would return the favor and have fun filming mine and sharing Tesla information.

But I do wonder about a pretty girl coming on this forum to essentially promote herself and why the moderators would allow it. IF that is what these threads are about.
Ease up man. Give her the benefit of the doubt: she's just having fun.

And...what the heck does her physical attractiveness have to do with, well, anything?

And...what the heck does her physical attractiveness have to do with, well, anything

When Mrs. Toe and I are walking around the neighborhood, we occasionally run into someone walking a Husky puppy. Which happens to be Mrs. Toe's favorite breed of dog. This in invariably followed by several minutes of puppy conversation, heavy petting (the pup), and sometimes even a dinner invitation (not the dog, either as a guest or the main course). It's only when we are out of hearing distance that I remind Mrs. Toe that beauty is only skin deep, but Huskiness goes all the way to the bone.

RT

Reactions: HankLloydRight