TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hi from the United Kingdom

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EV Guy, Feb 27, 2016.

1. EV Guy

EV Guy Member

Hi everyone, glad to be here as have been following the stuff here for a while.

I'm an owner of a Renault Zoe an BEV here in the UK and Europe and have has the car since September 2013. Having nearly 30,000 electric miles I'm thinking of vlogging my experiences of EV ownership in the UK and about the car. I'd love to know if members think this is a good idea.

Looking to the future I never want to own a fossil fuelled car again and so I have my sights set on owning a Tesla Model 3. I have started a Flipboard to gather all the news http://flip.it/SzzUS and have also created a DIY mini site https://slate.adobe.com/cp/mlN2r/ to gather information.

I'd really love to get your thoughts on these and to get to know members here. Chat soon!

• Like x 1
  2. ModelX

ModelX Member

Welcome to the forum!

3. Frank Lee

Frank Lee New Member

Hi, Am about to introduce myself here too, from Cumbria, UK. I'll be very interested to read your posts. I'm considering buying a Tesla but haven't taken the plunge as yet.

4. 1208

1208 Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. Big24fan

Big24fan Member

Hi Glad to see some uk members on here.

• Like x 2
  6. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Zero FX Stealthfighter

Hows the Renault? And welcome to the party! Glad to have you.