Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Tucson, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to join as I'm getting ready to (hopefully) put my deposit down on a brand new Model S75 before they disappear.

When I was quite a bit younger people would ask me what kind of car I wanted to drive; I'd always answer, "an electric one!" See, Tucson, AZ where I grew up was a test market for the EV1 and it totally captivated my imagination that it was possible to drive around without gasoline. Fast forward to 2014 when I had the chance to test drive an S60 and was immediately hooked.

My current configuration is as follows:
  • 75kWh battery
  • Deep Blue Metallic paint
  • Glass roof
  • 19" Slipstream
  • White interior
  • Premium Upgrade Package
  • Enhanced Autopilot
As my friends and family are probably all sick of hearing me talk about Tesla I'm looking forward to interacting with those here who share my fascination for this wonderful piece of engineering.

Welcome and good luck with your decision on timing of purchase! (That was sincere, not sarcastic).

Of course actually pushing the purchase button will create a time vortex, making minutes seem like weeks, days seem like months, and weeks seem like years until delivery.

Thanks! I've been configuring and hovering over that purchase button for about 2 weeks now. When I went for a test drive the OA said that the 75 RWD models will be discontinued sometime this year which is making it harder to make my final decision.

Definitely not looking forward to the wait between purchasing and delivery; but I think it will be worth it in the end :)