Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi, I’m a short seller

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Nice find. I had to reply to this guy's response to the graphic.

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 9.53.16 AM.png

Why would you short the future? Isn't your live and your loved ones worth more? Should you not help Elon and his team and commend him for trying to save the planet? I feel sad you are doing this......

Why would you short the future? Isn't your live and your loved ones worth more? Should you not help Elon and his team and commend him for trying to save the planet? I feel sad you are doing this......

Mod: combined two posts to make more sense. --ggr

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Don TLR
I’m just making an observation about an unprofitable, poorly run business and placing a bet accordingly. I can do this and still believe in a future of electrification of vehicles.

I heard the same argument from SunEdison investors a couple of years ago. After they went bankrupt, the individual solar projects were sold off to new owners and are doing quite well today.

I’m just making an observation about an unprofitable, poorly run business and placing a bet accordingly. I can do this and still believe in a future of electrification of vehicles.

I heard the same argument from SunEdison investors a couple of years ago. After they went bankrupt, the individual solar projects were sold off to new owners and are doing quite well today.

True but they don't do it on such a huge important and fast scale with such speed and they were not with the first ones....