TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hi I'm a new member in Oxford

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Dash, Jan 17, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Dash

Dash Member

2. felixtb

felixtb RsEU502,Sp+14274,XpEUSig4

this looks very interesting. looks like you have a 2.5 diffuser. is this so and are you planing on producing these for the roadster market or is it a one off?

thanks for some info

3. Alexandersims

Alexandersims Member

Pretty nice simple design. In all honesty the standard 'diffuser' does next to nothing doesn't it! Solely for aesthetics surely.

Do you own this car or is it an upgrade for another roadster owner?

Any idea on whether is something you'll be selling? any suggestion on price?

Thanks!

4. Dash

Dash Member

Sorry for late response (only get into the forum @ weekends)...Yes it's a 2.5 & had the upgrade to protect the fans from dirt..If there's enough interest then yes, we'll start production.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for delayed response (only get to forum @ w/e).
    Yes it's our Car. We could look at producing them if there's enough interest...The Cost is dependant on number of orders (tooling costs get diluted with more orders).But it should be about £3-4k.
    It is easy to Fit (uses some of original fastenings), It's much stiffer than the floppy piece of OEM equipment.
    If you are interested let me know & I'll put you on the list.

5. Dan43

Dan43 Member

Did anything develop on this idea? any sales generated?
    Regards
    Dan43