TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hi there from southern Germany

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by orangesolar, Mar 26, 2013.

1. orangesolar

orangesolar Member

A quick introduction...

I'm in the Solar business, drive a Tesla Roadster 2.5 since 2011 and hold a Reservation #119.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a picture of my Car...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109890323592694184399/109890323592694184399/posts

2. Johann Koeber

Johann Koeber Member

Welcome here at the forum.

3. orangesolar

orangesolar Member

Thank you. No I've received my finalization mail but need to do another test drive next week do to strange noises of the motor the last time above 100km/h

4. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet on TMC European people interested to improve environment.

5. CapitalistOppressor

CapitalistOppressor Active Member

Do you mean during acceleration or just during regular driving? Above 60mph (100kph) mostly I've just heard road noise, though you can hear the rotors spinning in the motor at higher speeds.

Some of the earlier cars and test drive vehicles also apparently had a strange reverberation that came from an incorrectly aligned rear hatch (it was able to be fixed by adjusting a couple of screws, but it seemed to have never been addressed on test vehicles). On the two production vehicles (both produced after January) that I have spent a lot of time in, I did not hear it.

6. Babylonfive

Babylonfive Power12

Welcome Orange! We look forward to more Europeans!

7. orangesolar

orangesolar Member

Got my finalization button one week ago.still not sure if I shall take the 85 or p85 still have my roadster