Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Hi TMC, Thanks for having us!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi TMC, I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself and my company. My name is Corey Carruth (owner of CarPro USA & CQuartz Finest USA). In short, we are the guys that like to make cars super glossy and keep them protected!

A little history behind CQuartz Finest:

CQuartz was the original semi permanent nano-coating from CarPro and was launched about 6-7 years ago. Since that time CarPro has continuously improved upon CQuartz as new innovations have been made. Coatings for every automotive surface have also been developed along the way.

Our Flagship coating "CQuartz Finest" was launched over 3 years ago. CQuartz Finest was developed from the very start with only the most talented professional detailers in mind and from day one we built our network of installers focused solely on the quality of work they do. Quality (not quantity) is the goal with Finest and always will be as we have approved on average only 1 out of every 200 applications we have received from detailers looking to become a Finest installer.

Many of you here are already quite familiar with Finest and I'm grateful to have the opportunity to say, Thank you! Thank you for choosing Finest and our network of Finest installers to offer the best care for your Tesla! It truly means a lot to us and to each of the installers in our network!

For those of you that aren't familiar with CQuartz Finest you may view some of the results our Finest installers have produced and learn more here - CQuartz Nanotech Ceramic Automotive Paint Coating

If you are still in the market for an expert in the field of automotive enhancement and protection I welcome you to visit this page to Find an Installer and give them a call or email.

For those who have spent at least a few minutes with a CQ Finest installer I'm confident you have found they are an extremely passionate, talented, and high character group of individuals!

A bit more introduction -

CarPro USA - my webstore

We offer both professional grade and DIY car care products.

DIY items like waxing, washing, quick detailers, dressing tires, cleaning interiors, etc are simple user friendly products that perform great and we are always excited to help you get the most out of them.

On the other hand, polishing paint to reach the highest level of gloss, applying CQuartz for the best protection possible, etc is not something that is recommended for most people and it most certainly requires a TREMENDOUS amount of investment in tools, products, time, research, and patience to do it right. In fact every pro in our Finest network has probably spent the better part of their "off of work" time continuing to research the newest techniques and hone their craft. Detailers of this level are probably the most misunderstood profession in the world. I wish I had time to write a page on that subject and how passionate, dedicated, intelligent, patient, and hard working they are! In short, these are the guys you want in charge of perfecting and protecting your Tesla!

We specialize in offering detailed advice and of course our detailing products. Our slogan, "Only the best in car care products" came as I built my store with a selection of products from various brands that I found produced the best results in each area of car care. Whether it be, CarPro's ceramic coatings, nano tech sealants, a variety of top shelf carnauba waxes, polishes, microfiber, etc, the store is built around extremely functional products that deliver excellent results. Some items cater to the professional market while some are perfect for everyone.

If I can be of any assistance on the subject of enhancing or protecting any surface of your Tesla just let me know!

Glad to see you attending/sponsoring at TMC Connect. Just picked my wife's new Obsidian black S70D a few days ago, and immediately dropped it off at my local expert (Joe Torbati @ OCDetailing). He did the full CQuartz treatment (paint, plastics, glass, wheels)--really spectacular. Maybe we will drive her S70D to TMC Connect this year instead of my red S85 (...which happens to have OptiCoat Pro), so you can take a look.

Glad to see you attending/sponsoring at TMC Connect. Just picked my wife's new Obsidian black S70D a few days ago, and immediately dropped it off at my local expert (Joe Torbati @ OCDetailing). He did the full CQuartz treatment (paint, plastics, glass, wheels)--really spectacular. Maybe we will drive her S70D to TMC Connect this year instead of my red S85 (...which happens to have OptiCoat Pro), so you can take a look.

Thanks for the welcome. Joe is terrific! I'm sure it looks amazing!

I'm finally getting on here .... It's been a few months of sponsoring this forum and haven't been able to spend any time on here. I'm so glad to see Corey on here as well! Any Detailers who apply CQuartz Finest are a wealth of knowledge and willing to share. Feel free to ask any of us any questions you may have about proper car detailing, beautification and protection!

Super happy to have Corey with CQuartz Finest as a part of the TMC family! He is truly a wonderful person to do business with!

Thank you Jean Claude! It is always a pleasure!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm finally getting on here .... It's been a few months of sponsoring this forum and haven't been able to spend any time on here. I'm so glad to see Corey on here as well! Any Detailers who apply CQuartz Finest are a wealth of knowledge and willing to share. Feel free to ask any of us any questions you may have about proper car detailing, beautification and protection!

Welcome Wes! Its great to see you!

I would just like to say how happy I have been with how CQuartz Finest has taken care of Pearlie May's finish for the last year and a half. Anson Lau and his team at Vivë Auto Detailing gave my Tesla a seemingly magical force field against dirt that makes this very lazy Owner look like the most obsessive car-washer.

I would just like to say how happy I have been with how CQuartz Finest has taken care of Pearlie May's finish for the last year and a half. Anson Lau and his team at Vivë Auto Detailing gave my Tesla a seemingly magical force field against dirt that makes this very lazy Owner look like the most obsessive car-washer.

That's terrific, Thanks for sharing your experience!

I'm a Finest fan! Aaron Bodle coated mine over a year ago, still looks great. And I'm a CarPro fan as well, to make sure I do my best to not undo Aaron's hard work.

Welcome to TMC, Corey!

Thank you for the welcome! Aaron is one of a kind, truly wonderful. I'm thrilled your enjoying his stunning work and Finest! Good job to you as well for taking proper care of it!