Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hiding Notifications from the UI?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Basically I've got a faulty Driver side repeater camera (doesn't load and just gets the buffering symbol all the time). I will get it booked into a service centre soon - but they aren't near to me and to be honest I'm not in a massive rush to make that journey just for that camera and I'll wait until I'm going that way.....however...the biggest annoyance is the constant warning message covering the car graphic in the UI saying "Autopilot Cameras Unavailable".

Is there any way to disable/hide that message - accepting I know the camera is not working and I'll get it in to be fixed when I can?

At this rate it will annoy me that much that I'll end up going just to get rid of the notification! I don't use the autopilot features so all I'm really losing is one camera's view of the sentry mode.

Thanks for any advice!

There's a chance that could be sorted by a ranger visit (assuming they go into the sticks) or take it as an excuse to have a fun drive unless you're waiting for the Chester service centre to start working. I don't think you can turn notifications off.

There's a chance that could be sorted by a ranger visit (assuming they go into the sticks) or take it as an excuse to have a fun drive unless you're waiting for the Chester service centre to start working. I don't think you can turn notifications off.

Sadly ranger visit didn't come up as an option when I looked - just the Service Centre booking. Forgot about Chester! But I guess that's a while off yet..............

I think the ranger bit is decided after the appt and they contact you if they can?
Where's your nearest SC? - Mine is Digbeth (birmingham) and I usually end up chatting with Hailey (oh, so many times now) and I'd guess she'd know if a range was an option out your way..

I think the ranger bit is decided after the appt and they contact you if they can?
Where's your nearest SC? - Mine is Digbeth (birmingham) and I usually end up chatting with Hailey (oh, so many times now) and I'd guess she'd know if a range was an option out your way..

Mine is Manchester. I'm right at the top North West of Wales. Might be worth a go I guess then!