Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hiding the aero covers in the app and in car display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently picked up my Model 3 with aero wheels and removed the aero covers the second I got home. I'm curious if there is a way to change which wheels\covers are shown in the app? It is super minor, but it would be cool if the car and what is shown in the app and in car display would match.

6647F706-47A5-4019-9D2C-9C67D312DB17.jpeg
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I recently picked up my Model 3 with aero wheels and removed the aero covers the second I got home. I'm curious if there is a way to change which wheels\covers are shown in the app? It is super minor, but it would be cool if the car and what is shown in the app and in car display would match.
I’d really like to see this too! Have you contacted Tesla about this as a Feature Request? I’m about to send a note via the account page as well as post something in the App Store.

On a similar note: My car is Silver Metallic, but the color of the car in the app is closer to White while the color of the car in my Account is closer to Midnight Silver, so it would be nice to adjust that color too (now I’m pushing it, I know :rolleyes:)

View attachment 340497

On a similar note: My car is Silver Metallic, but the color of the car in the app is closer to White while the color of the car in my Account is closer to Midnight Silver, so it would be nice to adjust that color too (now I’m pushing it, I know :rolleyes:)

Same here. My delivery person said, "Hey, your car is silver but the app car is white. You should [call and] ask them to change it." I haven't called but did ask if it was possible under Ask A Question on my account page.

View attachment 340497 :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I’d really like to see this too! Have you contacted Tesla about this as a Feature Request? I’m about to send a note via the account page as well as post something in the App Store.

That is crazy, mine is black in all three. I assumed everyone’s app matched the car. It would be cool if it sensed Aeros covers on and off so that mine looked like my car.