Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High Milage Model 3

What milage are you at?

• <10k

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • <20k

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • <30k

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • <40k

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m currently sitting at 35k miles. Took delivery 6/23/19.

I assume it was used when you took delivery? If not, you are the Forest Gump of driving.

“One day for no particular reason at all I just started driving and when I reached one ocean I turned around and drove to the other ocean.” “Other Teslas just started following me as I drove all around. If I got hungry I ate, if I got tired I slept, if I needed supercharging I charged.”

many people rename one of the trip monitors to either "lifetime" or "don't reset" and while the car doesn't have a built is monitor, one can be created this way.
Thanks for the info! I assumed that was how it unfortunately had to be done. I use both of my meters for multiple specific things so having one set as lifetime isn’t feasible for me.
I would imagine Tesla has the lifetime data though. It would be nice to be able to access it!

Does the car really only have two trip meters for no other reason than tradition? That's a shame. I'd have hoped to be able to save (for instance) lifetime, since-last-charge, current-road-trip, and whatever other trip records I'd've cared to.
Yeah. It really is a shame. I had mine set to lifetime for a while, but now have one set for tire rotation and one for daily milage. I’ll switch those out pretty often to other things as well, i.e traditional trip milage or a timer to know when 100 mi has passed.
With the capabilities of the computer, i would assume it would be pretty easy to implement more.