TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

High mileage due to road trips. Continue?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by teethdood, Feb 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Majorfubar

Majorfubar Member

I have approximately 86,000 km in 12 months. Other than a replacement driver-side upper master control, My model X is holding up well. I only performed the 40,000 and 80,000 service and The service guys at the Toronto SC have been nothing but amazing!

2. Roverman318

Roverman318 Member

We picked up our X in September 2017 and have put 15k on it already. I was worried about blowing through the warranty in a couple of years. I was about to lease a Bolt or Volt at the end of 2017. Then I found out I could configure my 3 reservation. Picked that up in February and already put 2100 miles on it. I'm gonna just keep drivin'. Love both of my Teslas.

3. Asterix187

Asterix187 Member

3 months in and 10k miles on it so far.

4. Lbkmxp100d

Lbkmxp100d Member

@teethdood, the more you drive the more you save. I say drive away and not worry about it!

5. blake6551

blake6551 Member

Bought ours to drive it. 15k in 9mos and summer trips are just around the corner! :)