Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold High Mileage Model 3 for sale at super low price of $24,990

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have decided to sell my 2018 Model 3 LR AWD and purchase a new Model Y. Originally planned to drive this car forever but the recent price drops convinced me to pull the trigger on a new one. Currently has 158,478 miles and it’s driven daily.

Original owner. Mostly highway miles (not sure that really matters on an EV). Has been a GREAT car, best I’ve ever owned in fact. Has tinted windows and after market floor mats, other than that just standard equipment. Midnight Silver Metallic with black interior. Car has been garaged it’s entire life and we keep cabin overheat on at all times. Both of those things help protect the interior which, for a car with this many miles, is in great shape. No rips or tears in the leather, dash in great shape, etc. Has relatively new tires (roughly 15k miles on them) and put a new 12V battery in about 6 months ago.

The high voltage battery is doing great, never any issues. Charge to 90% as standard practice and last charge was 244 miles which indicates full charge of 271 miles. When brand new a full charge would get to 300 miles.

Not sure what else to say, let me know if there are any questions. Oh, I’m in the Metro Atlanta area (Jefferson, GA) as that may make a difference.

Here’s a few pics I just took. In the garage with the sun almost set so lighting isn’t great. It’s also really dirty b/c we’ve gotten a lot of rain lately so I haven’t had a chance to wash it. Plan to have it detailed soon.
A0D4E8B8-5B01-48C9-8B2A-65E54A25115F.jpeg
47CBF836-8ED6-4351-ADD1-AF990E29CDCD.jpeg
4C1FAEC2-CAE5-4ADF-98D2-774EC8DCF5A6.jpeg
BF16459B-B427-4A20-A975-89290B0188E0.jpeg

Just updating this group. I decided to post this to Facebook marketplace Sunday and immediately got some replies. Over a dozen interested in the first 24 hours including multiple offers near asking price site unseen. I now have a qualified offer from someone who agreed to Venmo me a small amount of earnest money to hold the car for him until next week. He is out of state so we needed some time to arrange a meeting that worked for both of us.

Once the sale is final I will post the sale price so everyone on this forum who is interested will have a solid data point.

Status
Not open for further replies.