Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High mileage Model 3's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
29676 miles
9 month old car
276 Wh/mile average
160 mile daily commuter, freeway mostly
LR AWD
20" wheels/Pilot 4S tires
303 mile at 100% SoC
Daily recharged to 90% HPWC
Super Charged 1-2/week
Still runs great
Cheers!
20190907_133537.jpg

5700 miles on my LR AWD. I'm getting 268 miles at 90%. I tried running down low and charging to 100% a couple of times and it never went back to the 280 it was at 90% for the first 2000 miles. Not sure if this is normal or excessive.
I had to take it in for the steering wheel being canted when the car was going strait. I also had the front USB ports die/replaced.

26K on LR/RWD. Getting around 303 - 304 at 100% so only a 2% degradation, and could probably get that back to 306 if I tried.

Last week on I-81 did about 200 miles between Superchargers at "Freeway speeds" during the day with ambient temperatures in the low 90s (F). Efficiency was 0.243, which is just amazing at speed and in that heat.

P3D+, 11 months old, currently at 28581 miles on the clock. Charged to 100% every day since new. Currently showing 308 miles available. I run it down to <10% occasionally.

Elon said not to worry about it so I don't - A charged Tesla is a happy Tesla.

P3D+, 11 months old, currently at 28581 miles on the clock. Charged to 100% every day since new. Currently showing 308 miles available. I run it down to <10% occasionally.

Elon said not to worry about it so I don't - A charged Tesla is a happy Tesla.

FYI- Elon didn’t say to charge it to 100% every day.
You have that wrong.
Only on trips. You will likely find yourself with more degradation if you keep that up.

Your call.

Which wheels and tires have given you almost 40,000 miles?

18" Michelin's. I probably could have gotten a bit more out of them if I had rotated earlier and lowered the pressure earlier. The wear indicated over inflation as it still had a bit of tread left on the outer edges but the center was almost on the wear bars. The also were starting to squeal on acceleration. I decided to go with Bridgestone Drivegaurd runflat tires this time.

Reactions: CharleyBC