Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

High Miles Model S or X with FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy a clean title high miles Model X or Model S with FSD. Or EAP would also be fine. Need something as a car that I can put a bunch of miles on that's pre-depreciated.

Would consider 2017 Model year AP1 if it has FUSC.

Located in Lone Tree, CO and would pay cash.

Would be interested in trading my 2020 Model S Performance with 26K miles and FSD in a trade.

Looking to buy a clean title high miles Model X or Model S with FSD. Or EAP would also be fine. Need something as a car that I can put a bunch of miles on that's pre-depreciated.

Would consider 2017 Model year AP1 if it has FUSC.

Located in Lone Tree, CO and would pay cash.

Would be interested in trading my 2020 Model S Performance with 26K miles and FSD in a trade.
Pre-depreciated? LOL!!!

Good luck with your search.

Be sure to check Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, etc. as well. I would avoid 3rd party dealerships selling them as few know anything about them and regularly misrepresent them either knowingly or unknowingly. Being able to talk to the owner of the car prior to purchase is hugely underrated.

Someone local to me in Seattle is selling his '17 S P100D, red w/ tan interior, just rounded 100k, asking $59k for it...only has autopilot though. I drove it for a few days, really liked it but figured out my kids are just a hair too tall for the jumpseats so I grabbed an X P100D instead.

Someone local to me in Seattle is selling his '17 S P100D, red w/ tan interior, just rounded 100k, asking $59k for it...only has autopilot though. I drove it for a few days, really liked it but figured out my kids are just a hair too tall for the jumpseats so I grabbed an X P100D instead.
I just sent you a PM. That's my favorite color combo, so I'd certainly be interested.