Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High Power Wall Connector Cable Organizer on Tesla Website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been wanting this for a while....I guess they listen...LOL...

http://shop.teslamotors.com/collect...ent-high-power-wall-connector-cable-organizer

WallHook5_large.jpg

OK, I'm confused. Isn't this the one comes with the HPWC? And didn't everyone who bought the HPWC before the wall organizer was available get a note promising one for free? Not sure why they are now selling. Jerry, you should call them up and complain about not getting one with your HPWC. I'm sure you will get the one that was promised to you.

OK, I'm confused. Isn't this the one comes with the HPWC? And didn't everyone who bought the HPWC before the wall organizer was available get a note promising one for free? Not sure why they are now selling. Jerry, you should call them up and complain about not getting one with your HPWC. I'm sure you will get the one that was promised to you.

I DID get one with my HPWC, but I am using that for my vacation home.....I want a 2nd hanger for my Mobile Connector in my home....Love the way it looks! When I asked for a 2nd one they laughed that some people didn't get their 1st one yet! Guess there are a lot of nuts out there like me asking!?!

I've got one....for whatever reason, I can't get the connector to sit in the receptacle cleanly....it always goes in and sits in at an angle; it's also in there loose. A couple of times, I've found the connector dangling instead of being in the receptacle.

I may end up selling my Tesla HPWC cable organizer; probably will wait until I bend a wheel and then just mount the 21" bent wheel on the wall and use that as a cable organizer.

I've got one....for whatever reason, I can't get the connector to sit in the receptacle cleanly....it always goes in and sits in at an angle; it's also in there loose. A couple of times, I've found the connector dangling instead of being in the receptacle.

I may end up selling my Tesla HPWC cable organizer; probably will wait until I bend a wheel and then just mount the 21" bent wheel on the wall and use that as a cable organizer.

you and everyone else. The solution is 2 hangers, one for the coil of cable and one for the connector. The connector hanger would line up with the left or right edge of the coil so the connector would hang vertically.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the mechanism for holding the connector in? I can't really tell from the Tesla photos and I've never seen on in-person. Trying to decide if this is what I want for my UMC.
It seats on several shallow lips inside. It was designed for the connector to sit vertically but the tension of the coiled cable forces it at an angle. In the worst case, it falls out.