Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HIGH POWER WALL CONNECTOR GEN 2. 24’ brand new.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*** For Sale - Redemption Code for Signature Black Wall Connector or Model S for Kids ***

Hello everyone -

I have received a redemption code for either the Signature Black Wall Connector or Founder Series Tesla Model S for Kids

I have no need for either so if you're interested send me a PM.

*** For Sale - Redemption Code for Signature Black Wall Connector or Model S for Kids ***

Hello everyone -

I have received a redemption code for either the Signature Black Wall Connector or Founder Series Tesla Model S for Kids

I have no need for either so if you're interested send me a PM.

You should probably post this in your own for sale thread instead of someone else's.

Unless the person can provide a copy of the receipt, I'm not sure if Tesla would honor the warranty. If that's the case, you can find Gen2 version new on ebay for about $330 shipped.

The way the warranty is worded, Tesla is on the hook for all wall connectors that are manufactured and supplied by Tesla. The ebay wall connectors seems to be mostly drop-shipped directly from Tesla, so the warranty should apply. Not sure anyone has tried, though. Might be a hassle.