Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High School Raffle of new Tesla S 85kwh sedan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Phil. Do you have any more specs on the options, color, interior, etc.? I suspect your 1650 tickets may already be sold, but if not you might get more folks interested (me included) with more details.

The way we configured the car was metallic blue, 19" wheels, full panoramic roof, technology package, leather interior (grey), automatic suspension. The winner would also be able to take the $7500 tax credit. We just started selling the tickets so plenty are available at this time. The drawing is on March 1. We have been through this process before. Last year we raffled a Nissan Leaf and sold all the tickets.

I also went to their website. Phil emailed me all the information when I requested it. My money is on it's way- and several friends and family who were waiting for gen 3 are planning to join in the raffle.

The way we configured the car was metallic blue, 19" wheels, full panoramic roof, technology package, leather interior (grey), automatic suspension. The winner would also be able to take the $7500 tax credit.

Hi Phil, I don't understand how this works. Tesla has insisted that they will not allow reservations to be transferred. So you must have somebody buying the car, and then reselling it. But if they do that, the second buyer will not be eligible for the $7,500 tax credit (and if they are in WA, they will have to pay sales tax as well). Can you please point out what I'm missing? Thanks.

Raffle ticket arrived in today's mail.

424154_2620861857347_792918430_n.jpg