Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highest production VIN in the wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let us keep a thread of newly discovered VIN plates photographed in the wild. The objective is to keep track of it growing and we can watch Tesla ramp up with the model 3!

The only rule that I request is that you only post VINs that are higher than the last poster.

That should help keep this thread a little cleaner. Happy hunting!

Also, there seems to be a high VIN of 316 out there, let us not use that one. Here it is, again let us not count this one :
screen-shot-2017-07-18-at-11-58-28-am.png

Here's the first REAL ENTRY from a white M3:
DHnPqDNUMAABP5x.jpg

not good. This is a 1500 car month.
Who cares though right?
I don't.
How fast people forgot that Model 3 was slated to start production at the end of the year... It's still half a year early. :)
"But CEO Elon Musk not only promised the Model 3 would arrive in late 2017, he accelerated the timetable for hitting a 500,000 vehicle-per-year run rate to 2018 -- two years ahead of the original plan."
And before that it was set even further in time...

based on monitoring sites, threads, twitter, it appears we're all seeing cars in <201 VIN range (300 RC range not being counted). this tells me Tesla's not on track to 1500 in Q3 (assuming it ends in september). there is of course the possibility they'll spit out ~1300 M3s from now until sep 30 but this is very unlikely based on progress to date (even if it is exponential). even worse, i believe Elon meant 1500 would be delivered in Q3 and not just manufactured. please prove me wrong as i really want my M3 by March 2018.

Reactions: DrivingRockies
based on monitoring sites, threads, twitter, it appears we're all seeing cars in <201 VIN range (300 RC range not being counted). this tells me Tesla's not on track to 1500 in Q3 (assuming it ends in september). there is of course the possibility they'll spit out ~1300 M3s from now until sep 30 but this is very unlikely based on progress to date (even if it is exponential). even worse, i believe Elon meant 1500 would be delivered in Q3 and not just manufactured. please prove me wrong as i really want my M3 by March 2018.

Tesla's record on meeting timelines is poor but product will be great......we just need to be patient (and wait).....

Maybe. Maybe not.
SpaceX Employee’s Tesla Model 3 Delivery Update Hints At Quicker Than Expected Production

Reactions: AlanSqB