Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highlighted "S" in "TESLA" on the Roadster Seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope. nada. Interesting the owner initially told me that it was a sport but there's no badging and I'm sure that she didn't swap out the seats or she would have said something! Also I don't recall seeing the sport upgrade on the invoice. Unless they upgrade the seats with the upgraded suspension???

Check your VIN # - the 8th digit will be a "3" for sport, "1" for non-sport.

Nope. nada. Interesting the owner initially told me that it was a sport but there's no badging and I'm sure that she didn't swap out the seats or she would have said something! Also I don't recall seeing the sport upgrade on the invoice. Unless they upgrade the seats with the upgraded suspension???

VIN# 5YJRE1A11B1001276

I'm happy about the seats, just a curious thing.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0833.JPG

The sport and non-sport seats are the same, however the 1.5 and early 2.0 are different as you know. In your 2.5 you have more padding and the grippier sides that hold you in better in turns. Also due to the padding the seat places you a little higher while driving.

You have to share pics of your new Roadster, I still haven't seen them. Send me an email with any questions on setting up the lights and ballast mounting location. I tried taking pics and posting the to the HID thread so people can get an idea. Also there are two adjusting screws to adjust the low beam not one. Be careful, they will break if turned too hard... not that hard really in one direction. I think I busted mine and may have to take the light out to fix later with my spare set of lights.