Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highly recommended UK Spa Treatment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
29 June was a day of great joy; the months of anticipation and the emotional EDD rollercoaster dissolved on the wind. I had arranged for my MY "Lizzie" to be transported to Reep Southern, located at the Dunsfold Aerodrome. We would be elsewhere and so unable to collect her for a week.

Collection day, Thursday 7th July finally arrived. It was with much anticipation and high hopes that we arrived at Reep Southern for her dust cover unveiling......POP! What a cracker!

Yes! My high hopes, were comprehensively satisfied; the Reap Team did a superb job; partial PPF, Ceramic all over in and out, wheels etc etc.
The team are not only totally professional at their craft, they are also great communicators and generous with their time to provide car care and product advice.

One felt a valued customer among their supercar clientele; I passed a new Ferrari on the way out. Call or email Jack Easton if you wish to discuss what they could do for you. I recommend them unreservedly

Last edited:
Reactions: Toblerone and WllXM