Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hilton Ocean City

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just finished a stay there and found they have two Tesla charging stations. They don't show up when searching for charging in the car and I did a quick search of this site and didn't find them mentioned.

The are located in the satellite parking lot right on Coastal Highway. One does need an access card (room card or digital access) to get into the gated parking lot.

I was expecting to charge at the convention center and enjoyed not having to take the extra walk.

• Informative
Reactions: Bifff67 and Xenius
Just finished a stay there and found they have two Tesla charging stations. They don't show up when searching for charging in the car and I did a quick search of this site and didn't find them mentioned.

The are located in the satellite parking lot right on Coastal Highway. One does need an access card (room card or digital access) to get into the gated parking lot.

I was expecting to charge at the convention center and enjoyed not having to take the extra walk.
What street?