Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hingham Showroom Grand Opening Event 1/28 6pm-8pm???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live right down the street, and needed to swing by Derby tonight anyway..... It's a Tesla store. Quite honestly, I'll be shocked if it lasts for more than 12 months. They are attempting to keep a couple cars in regular parking spots relatively close to the store, but Derby is a busy place. I can't see why a quick drive to Dedham wouldn't be a better option for most. And again, I live minutes away. Until they throw a few HPWC's on the back of the building or something else to keep us current owners engaged, I just don't see the point. I might be wrong, and I'd love to hear some counterpoints, but I'm a bit confused with this. The rent is Derby is some of the most expensive retail space around, so I'm sure they will need to justify with some serious turns. Time will tell I guess.

There was a group of teenage girls that thought my freshly cleaned Deep Blue Mettalic Model S was something quite odd or beautiful, the looks are about the same. But I'm getting used to that after 6 weeks of ownership. :tongue: