Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hissing sound when driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What speed are your driving when you notice the hissing sound? It could be a poorly fitting door seal or even the windshield seal leaking air. It helps to have someone riding in the vehicle front passenger seat and if needed seated in the second row to narrow down the source/location.

Reactions: AlexHung
What speed are your driving when you notice the hissing sound? It could be a poorly fitting door seal or even the windshield seal leaking air. It helps to have someone riding in the vehicle front passenger seat and if needed seated in the second row to narrow down the source/location.
Not very fast, above 30 and I start to hear it already. Will have my wife drive so i can check it out

Alright had a short drive, I start noticing it at around 40mph and its on the left side (driver side). I looked at the door seal and window seal and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary but I am not a car expert either. Have an appointment on tuesday to fix my 3rd row seat, will ask the technician to check it out too..