Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Historical Data on Used Model S's Sold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there's a website where you can look up historical data on used Model S's that have been sold, but I can't find it anywhere. Someone posted a link to it on the "Tesla's for Sale" page, but I can't find the thread and a Google search comes up dry. Does anyone have that link?

A family member of mine wants to buy a used Tesla and id like to look at that data so I can help them find a good deal (and avoid the bad ones)

The CPO Consolidator used to provide this information but I think a subscription is required for historical data when using the new version of the EV CPO Consolidator. Of course this would just be historical data for CPO Teslas.

That was it! That's what I was looking for, the EV CPO Consolidator

I just couldn't remember what it was called, and your right. The last time I looked at it, it would show historical information but now it looks like it does in deed need a subscription to see it :(

Still helpful

Thank you! Going shopping on Thursday

That was it! That's what I was looking for, the EV CPO Consolidator

I just couldn't remember what it was called, and your right. The last time I looked at it, it would show historical information but now it looks like it does in deed need a subscription to see it :(

Still helpful

I decided to add the historical data to a very modest subscription level ($4/month or $24/year) because there were a few media outlets stealing the data and calling it their own. I've also now put quite a bit of time into rewriting the Consolidator to make it much more visual and user friendly and capture things like the "hidden" CPO cars that are available. But once you register for free, what's available is the same as the V1 consolidator except for the historical data.

I decided to add the historical data to a very modest subscription level ($4/month or $24/year) because there were a few media outlets stealing the data and calling it their own. I've also now put quite a bit of time into rewriting the Consolidator to make it much more visual and user friendly and capture things like the "hidden" CPO cars that are available. But once you register for free, what's available is the same as the V1 consolidator except for the historical data.

...and a sincere THANK YOU for it.