Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hit and Run, video help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone hit our car in the MGM Las Vegas parking garage while we were on a road trip. We filed a report with the MGM security hoping they can get a second view of the plate from their cameras. Haven't heard anything from them yet.

Were having a hard time viewing the license plate as she drives away. Wondering if there is anyone that can help us edit the video to be able to see the license plate more clearly.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.25.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.25.28 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 129
Man, that's infuriating to watch. Even worse since they still parked there after the collision. Best of luck in finding them.
Yeah there wasn't much time between her hitting me and leaving. I think she must have got out and looked at her car then left.

I got there like 15 min after it happened, I should have saved the last hour of footage but forgot to do that. After reviewing the cams today on the computer, I can see she went to the upper level. Wish I would have seen that then because I'm sure she parked up there like nothing happened.

bummer but I doubt there's any CSI type of "enhance!" for that footage...what's the damage on your car?
Haha yeah I knew it'd be a reach, I just saw there was some other threads like this so figured it was worth a try.
I know the probability of finding them is super low but still pretty cool our cars give us a chance!

Here's the damage, luckily seems to be just cosmetic.

Attachments

• IMG_4955.jpg
    IMG_4955.jpg
    695.9 KB · Views: 97