Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hitch (Ecohitch) Installer west of Boston?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen any replies yet, surprisingly. I had one installed on my former Model S five or six years ago by the Watertown Service Center, before Tesla had policies prohibiting working with non-Tesla accessories. The Model X that replaced it came with a tow hitch. But there must be others around here who have had Ecohitches installed since...

You might try Wheel Dynamix in Natick - Jeff does great paint protection film and tint work on Teslas, and may do more involved things. Or Hollis Autobody in Ashland or Today's Collision in Malden, the two local Tesla-certified body shops.

Please post here if you are successful - I might be interested in getting one on my Model 3, for use with a bike rack.

Hi @davesm I think I spoke to your wife the other day. I am sorry we are such a long drive. You could drop the car off after hours and grab it the following day if that would make things easier. We've done about 3 dozen of these for Model 3 owners in the past 2 months and several for Model S owners as well. If you reconsider please let me know and we can get you on the schedule.

Reactions: jlv1 and chjch
Hi @davesm I think I spoke to your wife the other day. I am sorry we are such a long drive. You could drop the car off after hours and grab it the following day if that would make things easier. We've done about 3 dozen of these for Model 3 owners in the past 2 months and several for Model S owners as well. If you reconsider please let me know and we can get you on the schedule.

What is the cost to have it installed on a new 2020 Tesla Model 3? Do you install the wiring harness as well?