Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hitch installer in Kitchener-Waterloo?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I know there is a thread for a hitch installer in the GTA but that is a little far form Kitchener-Waterloo during covid (don't want to sit around waiting all day for the install!).

Anyone found a good installer in KW who would do the hitch on my 2021 model 3? Likely going to do the hidden hitch with wiring (like the eco hitch).

So I know there is a thread for a hitch installer in the GTA but that is a little far form Kitchener-Waterloo during covid (don't want to sit around waiting all day for the install!).

Anyone found a good installer in KW who would do the hitch on my 2021 model 3? Likely going to do the hidden hitch with wiring (like the eco hitch).
I’m also looking in the Kw region.

Just to drag this slightly back on-topic:

I've scheduled an appointment with Cyril to do a post-winter brake caliper clean and lube (as well as swapping my winter and summer wheels at the same time). While I'm there, I'll ask him about whether or not he does hitch installs and/or aftermarket power trunk installs (which is what I'm really looking for).