Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hitch Storage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody find a good hitch/ball package that comes in a storage pouch that fits well in the back storage area? I would love to find one that's in a storage pouch and fits in the shallower storage area as I don't think I'll use the hitch much at all.

Unrelated question - does the Y come with a built-in sunglasses holder like most cars? If not, what are you guys doing with your sunglasses?

Reactions: CO_MY
Anybody find a good hitch/ball package that comes in a storage pouch that fits well in the back storage area? I would love to find one that's in a storage pouch and fits in the shallower storage area as I don't think I'll use the hitch much at all.

Unrelated question - does the Y come with a built-in sunglasses holder like most cars? If not, what are you guys doing with your sunglasses?
You could try to buy a cloth bag from Harbor Freight for the hitch. I bought one to hold my hitch accessories (trailer light adapter, etc) and it’s great.
Think a hitch would fit in the bag...