Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doing some calendar math, it seems production takes one week. So the car should be completed around September 2nd.
Transit/shipping seems to take 3 weeks. So the car should arrive in Hong Kong around September 23rd.
And then customs and other paperwork in Hong Kong should take 3 weeks. So the car should be delivered October 14th.

That would make it a wonderful first wedding anniversary present! (October 19th!)

While you are updating everyone, DITB, you can submit my 3rd config change taking away Alcantara and adding HiFi Sound for me...sadly still looking for parts, however...
update: so as I was driving home past CWB, spotted a very nice dark red P85+ Number plate 95HK, and at the same time an email was pushed to my phone advising me that my wall connector is almost ready. Also my Dashboard is now showing late October.

Last edited:
No Twin, Markj :-( The next one is on the dock waiting to get on the boat (that means it is not even on the boat yet). Jack (delivery mgr) doesn't know when the boat date is. They can pack two Model S per container. Last shipment has 25 container (50 Model S).

Wow, you folks in Hong Kong get so much freebies: Parcel shelf, Umbrella, bag of emergency supplies, 3-phase wall connector if you order twin charger.. I am so jealous.

Never sit at the back before so this is the first time. It is actually very comfortable and roomy.

Production Complete! Now that was quick!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409237539.638294.jpg