Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model X Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DS just called me and told me my batch will arrive early March...... ard 50 more days....
Oh. It takes 50 days... Your earlier post said that your X is already in transit . I heard that it only takes 3 weeks from US to HK. My vin 307xxx 90D is still in production . My DS told me possible time frame for delivery is Feb or Early March . If yours takes 50 days, i dont think mine can be delivered as DS said.

Oh. It takes 50 days... Your earlier post said that your X is already in transit . I heard that it only takes 3 weeks from US to HK. My vin 307xxx 90D is still in production . My DS told me possible time frame for delivery is Feb or Early March . If yours takes 50 days, i dont think mine can be delivered as DS said.

I just said 50 days because from now to early March is around 6 - 7 weeks. Anyway, I am now quoting for RVG and insurance as well. Anyone got good experience to share?

Thanks

it's possible that @cwsn2 's car missed the boat and needed to wait for the next one.

I am using ORIX . It just took them few days to approve my application . For insurance, i will probably go for Cindy who quoted me Prudential .

I just drop Cindy a email (I only got her email from the other discuss thread), hope to heard from her soon. Do we need further protection from the huge windscreen that Model X that we have? My only worry is the stone from highway hitting the screen.

Will be nice to learn the status of those who had AP1 on the order...whether they will be nice enough to enable AP2 for us...

You get AP2 hardware, and the AP1 autopilot features you ordered and paid for. If you want to upgrade to the enhanced autopilot for AP2, the price is HK$19,400. Note that, as usual in HK, not all enhanced autopilot features are approved, and they may never be.