Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model X Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's your config and vin?
Mine is 6 seat 90D., Vin 251##.
DS delayed my delivery from tomorrow 2 pm till next Friday. So pissed off.
I totally understand how you feel as my DS kept saying in the early this week that my documents may have been delayed. It was only until Wed this week the DS can confirm (verbally) on my delivery today (Fri).

My VIN is the same with the digits you quoted. Mine is a 6-seat P100D. I am worried that I would have the same experience as I didn't see a P100D in yesterday's delivery ceremony. I'd better reconfirm with the DS against this morning.

Have you have any clue on the reason of the delay?

What's your config and vin?
Mine is 6 seat 90D., Vin 251##.
DS delayed my delivery from tomorrow 2 pm till next Friday. So pissed off.
Btw, do you have a chance to visit myTesla? My status is now "Your Tesla is undergoing preparation for delivery." It was changed from "in transit" when my DS verbally confirmed me on Wed. I guess that was the time my Model X was released with the papers.

I was being told that the DS will start working on 30-Jan (CNY3). If your papers are ready, see if you can ask for an earlier date of delivery.

here are some

Attachments

• IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0815.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    376.3 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: mkq786
Btw, do you have a chance to visit myTesla? My status is now "Your Tesla is undergoing preparation for delivery." It was changed from "in transit" when my DS verbally confirmed me on Wed. I guess that was the time my Model X was released with the papers.

I was being told that the DS will start working on 30-Jan (CNY3). If your papers are ready, see if you can ask for an earlier date of delivery.

DS told me TD approval doc still isn't ready for my car, I asked is my config 90D 6 seat so special, she didn't answer. She just told me they could get the doc next Wed, and then I can take delivery on next Friday.

MyTesla still showing "in transit", didn't change status for long time.

Are you getting it today finally?