Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model X Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What exactly did the PP sales say in terms of guaranteed delivery? Did they mention a date?
They said it will be delivered and let you register before the deadline and of course they cannot put it in writing. I asked what if there is anything unexpected and they told me they would make arrangement re this and no worry. So believe or not and I'd rather believe since there is no other way to do.

Hi all, I am new to the forum, I order my X at the end of Sep, and I got a email saying "Congratulations on your Tesla Model X Order", but there is no VIN number in the email nor mytesla. What does it mean?

Thanks very much
Same here and it says the configuration is confirmed and gives me the contact details of DS. How much longer i need to wait?

Hi all, I am new to the forum, I order my X at the end of Sep, and I got a email saying "Congratulations on your Tesla Model X Order", but there is no VIN number in the email nor mytesla. What does it mean?

Thanks very much
that just means the 7 days after you clicked "order" have elapsed and you can no longer cancel your order without penalty. Expect a VIN in MyTesla in lieu of your reservation number in about 4-8 weeks depending on manufacturing progress I guess.

that just means the 7 days after you clicked "order" have elapsed and you can no longer cancel your order without penalty. Expect a VIN in MyTesla in lieu of your reservation number in about 4-8 weeks depending on manufacturing progress I guess.
Hi, but I already got my order confirmed sent by Tesla Motor on 30 Sep (ie 7 days after I clicked "order"). This is another email from HK delivery instead of Tesla Motor. That is why I feel strange and worry if my order on confirmed today.