Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model X Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone's car gone into production yet? My vin is 28xx got it ages ago now... in the email it said target delivery end Jan early feb... but surely in order to make that it will need to go into prod quite soon... anyone know roughly how long between getting your VIN and going into prod?

Has anyone's car gone into production yet? My vin is 28xx got it ages ago now... in the email it said target delivery end Jan early feb... but surely in order to make that it will need to go into prod quite soon... anyone know roughly how long between getting your VIN and going into prod?
28xxx here too. no change. DS says March delivery. Other groups seems to be reporting 23xxx in production? Jan Production Mar Delivery I think is looking likely.

Just ordered Model X P100D yesterday with full options. I am using the car to commute between HK and Shenzhen factory. Anybody here doing the same thing?

Attachments

• DJI00392.JPG
    DJI00392.JPG
    394.3 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: mkq786
Being bored on a Sunday night, I was browsing the US forums and saw that peeps are taking delivery of their MX's only 4-5 weeks after ordering. Folks were issued with 20XXX numbers for early Sept orders, and these were delivered in early Oct. So Tesla is definitely holding back on supply to Hong Kong. Best guess......slow Transport Dept approval of the model type??

• Helpful
Reactions: Kairrson
Being bored on a Sunday night, I was browsing the US forums and saw that peeps are taking delivery of their MX's only 4-5 weeks after ordering. Folks were issued with 20XXX numbers for early Sept orders, and these were delivered in early Oct. So Tesla is definitely holding back on supply to Hong Kong. Best guess......slow Transport Dept approval of the model type??
left hand drive vs right hand drive. Tesla still have yet to start mass production for the RHD models.

Does anyone know the RVG rate is for the X? My DS said the terms are only set at the time of delivery and subject to change.

As per the calculations sheets provided by them for MX, 65% on the first 700,000 irrespective of which specs as i did reconfirm with them and balance at 55%. In my case net comes to 63.11% which is lower compared to 75 % and then 70% offered earlier. It seems they keep reducing the amount offered.

Yes but even if you don't need one IMO it WORTHS to get the loan just for the RVG. But that's just me. Cost you only $1xxxx for interest for minimum loan amount. Good insurance for your investment..

I just found that Tesla HK also update their RVG from percentage to:
Tesla's Resale Value Guarantee allows Tesla drivers to sell their vehicle back to Tesla during the 37th month of their finance contract for a guaranteed resale amount that is specified at the time of delivery and is similar or higher than other cars in its class.

Did anyone tried to find out what that is?