Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model X Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also ordered the accessory hitch but it gave me the tow hitch on delivery. It is not what I needed as I want to use it with the bike rack accessory. Not sure if the bike rack will also include the hitch receiver (the one with the rectangular shaped interface) or not.

Also it is quite unfortunate that the bike rack is only available in the US.

The two slots (accessory and tow) are identical in physical dimensions I believe, except with the tow the area is strengthened for the extra load and the tow mode enabled in the software too. It will fit the bike rack definitely from what I have read on the US sub forums .

Getting the bike rack itself is a different object, but provided you can get it should have no issue fitting it on to the tow hitch.
I also ordered the accessory hitch but it gave me the tow hitch on delivery. It is not what I needed as I want to use it with the bike rack accessory. Not sure if the bike rack will also include the hitch receiver (the one with the rectangular shaped interface) or not.

Last edited:
Congrats! Let me know what kind of average range you are getting and your maximum range when charged to 100%.

I won't be getting mine till March.....

Well, my DS told me end of Feb and end up 2 weeks early, so good luck....

For average range, I do driving differently from normal, since I tried a lot of heavy acceleration which I enjoyed SOOOO much, and so the range is very bad...... On other hand I charged 100% on my first day and it showed 310 km...... but due to my "enjoyment", the range dropped very fast.... hee hee... let me update more when I become normal.... (But I am not sure myself) And yes even 60D can give me surprise and I am sure those P100D will be super surprise...

Reactions: flyingbathtub
They don't always show up early. Mine estimated delivery is Late Feb...late Feb approaching now still awaiting confirmation on the delivery date....

Well, my DS told me end of Feb and end up 2 weeks early, so good luck....

For average range, I do driving differently from normal, since I tried a lot of heavy acceleration which I enjoyed SOOOO much, and so the range is very bad...... On other hand I charged 100% on my first day and it showed 310 km...... but due to my "enjoyment", the range dropped very fast.... hee hee... let me update more when I become normal.... (But I am not sure myself) And yes even 60D can give me surprise and I am sure those P100D will be super surprise...

I too have ordered the Accessories hitch and shown on invoice instead of Tow Package. Let see what will I receive when I do receive the Car.

picked my white 60D, the alignment and seal are not as worse as I thought, but I still find a few area that they can adjusted. Found one small stone chip on the mirror case, they should protect the car like merc and avoid auch. Leather seat is ok, but not at the same class as 2b1a. fwd is problem free at this point. I saw a few X on the street (not around TW) and more ching will join X family.

picked my white 60D, the alignment and seal are not as worse as I thought, but I still find a few area that they can adjusted. Found one small stone chip on the mirror case, they should protect the car like merc and avoid auch. Leather seat is ok, but not at the same class as 2b1a. fwd is problem free at this point. I saw a few X on the street (not around TW) and more ching will join X family.

Mine is back to service center after 4 days, because the airbag warning light is on and a scratch on the driver windows. They are going to replace the window and they say the warning light is on because of some wiring issue at the bottom of the seat. Apart from outside, a lot of wiring issues, good luck with yours.

guys, my DS has told me that i will be able to pick up my X in less than 2 week which is super exciting, however just came across this article from tesla-guide.hk (with the source data from Electrek) about the 90D of being only 81.8kWh usable capacity (90.9% as supposed) which is the lowest among all other models from what the article is claiming, which is very concerning to me. I am wondering if i even want to just ditch the 90D which is almost here in hk, and just order another brand new 100D. Of course a huge factor will be what the government budget will announce about rather the first registration tax wavier will be extended or not, plus i still have not got a clear answer from my DS about how/if i need to pay for the autopilot HW 2.0 for just $19,400 i paid for the HW 1.0. if i don't need to pay for more for the HW 2.0 then i will seriously consider keeping and taking delivery of my current order. otherwise maybe not a stupid idea to just order another brand new 100D instead. (given the FRT wavier will be extended) Any thought guys??

Also anyone picked up their X 90D here and maybe can share some finding about could the RHD model x in hong kong be somehow magically equipped with 100D battery pack but just software limited??

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 79
  • FullSizeRender_0.jpg
    FullSizeRender_0.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 42

I just checked mine and it's the same... ordered the accessories hitch and got the tow hitch... can we use the tow hitch for bike rack? If not a complete waste of mine and I don't get the hitch I need to tow bikes!

guys, my DS has told me that i will be able to pick up my X in less than 2 week which is super exciting, however just came across this article from tesla-guide.hk (with the source data from Electrek) about the 90D of being only 81.8kWh usable capacity (90.9% as supposed) which is the lowest among all other models from what the article is claiming, which is very concerning to me. I am wondering if i even want to just ditch the 90D which is almost here in hk, and just order another brand new 100D. Of course a huge factor will be what the government budget will announce about rather the first registration tax wavier will be extended or not, plus i still have not got a clear answer from my DS about how/if i need to pay for the autopilot HW 2.0 for just $19,400 i paid for the HW 1.0. if i don't need to pay for more for the HW 2.0 then i will seriously consider keeping and taking delivery of my current order. otherwise maybe not a stupid idea to just order another brand new 100D instead. (given the FRT wavier will be extended) Any thought guys??

Also anyone picked up their X 90D here and maybe can share some finding about could the RHD model x in hong kong be somehow magically equipped with 100D battery pack but just software limited??

Tax is already there so lets forget about it unless same order can be amended which you need to check with sales guy.

Not sure about your question regarding the article however for autopilot, even though your car comes with HW2 as happened with many people who paid 19,400, but function will be limited as HW1 as per sales when i visited day before yesterday. He said hardware now same for all, if you paid 19400 then u are restricted on function unless u pay the difference and making up 38,800 for enhanced auto pilot.

For 100D battery, NO. Its not software restricted as per my knowledge as 100D batteries went into production very late and probably using new cells 2170. Earlier delivery in HK for 100D around June / July as per sales guy in showroom.

Just bought an inventory X to be delivery mid March. Who did you guys go with as the insurer? Liberty (who insures my S) says they charge a lot more for an X and better to go find another insurance company. And, any luck with you guys selling your S, what is a good venue? I think i will price up the S or even hold it for a few months to get any price appreciation from this FRT exemption. #earlyAdopterAdvantage