Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hola from the Marina

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excited to be apart of the Tesla community!

A little background on me (us)

I worked 30 yrs in Restaurants and event planning. Fast paced and insane, with lots of interesting people and stories, my favorite involved an Oscar winner, celebrity chef, famous environmentalists husband and a pig. The confidentiality agreements keep me from sharing too much but I've seen It all! I now plan dinner parties at home so my guy can showcase his culinary skills (day job is Institutional Investments)

My my favorite mode of transportation is my pink beach cruiser so I can ride to my favorite dive bar. Buy me a beer and I'll tell you the pig story. our ICE car is a Fiat Abarth, easy to park, loud and quick. Traded a Cayenne Turbo for a Subaru our teenage daughter will inherit when X arrives.

My hobbies are thrift shops and yard sales to find treasures to repair, repaint or repurpose to create art for our home. Thus my love for power tools. Our X will be hauling my finds around so the 6 seater is perfect. I love football and die hard Rams fan since knee high, doing backflips they're coming home. Joining forum to distract from depression that happens after every super bowl. Tailgating with the X soon to happen!

I was once part of a fight club but had to retire by age 9, my mom found out my brothers were running a gambling ring with my sister and I in it. I'm looking forward to chauffeuring my mom around in style. wonderful little Mexican lady who deserves to be pampered, she suffers with many medical issues and limited mobility, air suspension and FWD will be of tremendous value.

My guilty pleasure is the Price is Right, secret power is reading people. Everyone has tells: words whether written or spoken, body language, tics, etc...I missed my calling as a police interrogator. After spending days and hours of reviewing posts I found many informative and humorous and a few disturbing (some people be cra, cra) I will try to keep my posts relevant and fun, I'm computer challenged so will be interesting how I'll adapt to the X.

We we live in a beautiful beach community close to Venice (where I lived previously for 15yrs) my friends are colorful and weird, as I have been accused at times. upon our bike ride home yesterday I counted 6 MS and 2X in a 3 block radius, neighbor to the left has 2 Ferraris and a Range Rover, to the right 2 Porsches and BMW, across alley a lotus and 60's Jag, end of alley keeps most of the stable of vehicles nearby 12 luxury cars from what we counted Bently,RR, Hummer...........of course you find the mundane Mercedes, Audi, Volvo around by the dozens. I grew up in a very happy but humble home so I may not be driving the first X or the nicest car in my current neighborhood but will be when I do my twice weekly visit to my moms in the old hood.

I hope to plan an open invitation to my neighbors for a day of racing at a local track where I have a connection. Can't happen until my X arrives..........Ludicrous drag racing!!!!