Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Holy *#!% - The benefits of Roadster size

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gorgeous weather this morning, 75F sunny with slight wind, so took the top off and headed out from home. Less than 1/2 mile from the house, doing about 40mph, and a deer jumped out of the forest right in front of me; I braked sharply and slowed to about 25mph as the deer ran off and I breathed a sigh of relief, until....

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a large, brown, incoming mass to my left; just as I looked, another deer was coming at me full speed and jumped over my still moving Roadster.:eek: Didn't touch me, not a scratch. My guardian angel is watching over me today!

Gorgeous weather this morning, 75F sunny with slight wind, so took the top off and headed out from home. Less than 1/2 mile from the house, doing about 40mph, and a deer jumped out of the forest right in front of me; I braked sharply and slowed to about 25mph as the deer ran off and I breathed a sigh of relief, until....

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a large, brown, incoming mass to my left; just as I looked, another deer was coming at me full speed and jumped over my still moving Roadster.:eek: Didn't touch me, not a scratch. My guardian angel is watching over me today!

Wow. Glad you (and the Roadster) are okay!

Reactions: NigelM
Also useful at intersections when you realize you need to be two lanes over and the only thing between you and that lane is an 18-wheeler.... no, don't do this. But you know you've thought about it.

Hey, if the Griswold family truckster can do it....
upload_2018-8-23_12-7-25.png