Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Home Automation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No love for Vera? I use VeraPlus as my primary controller. I have other devices linked using plugins for Alexa, MyQ, Sonos , Wink, Foscam. I mostly have zwave devices,some IP cameras and some zigbee light bulbs (bought like 20 GE Link bulbs on a whim because Target had them on clearance for 5 bucks a pop...they are a headache to maintain). I didn't know about mosaic - just installed it to see how that works!

I have my Model S on my home automation ipads mounted on my wall throughout the house. I currently just use it to monitor Charging and some info. I guess I could put buttons on it to turn on heat,unlock,etc
I use CQC www.charmedquark.com
It is really geared to the DIY community and gives me lots of flexibility designing screens.

Tesla Screen:
Annotation 2020-02-27 170220.jpg

My main screen to see at a glance the battery and charging status:
WZuNOVT.jpg

I do the same with some code that I wrote in Python but I have to fix it for the new authentication scheme. Did you write your own code for this? And how do you get the info into C4? Using something like the Generic TCP driver?
I’m polling the car with Domo, then firing a webhook. There’s probably a more elegant way to do it, but this was easy with the tools I had available.

What's Domo?

I now have TeslaMate installed which fires MQTT events so I might installed an MQTT driver in C4 and use that going forward. Apparently there is now a Tesla driver for C4 so that would be the easiest way but you will have to buy the driver.

What's Domo?

I now have TeslaMate installed which fires MQTT events so I might installed an MQTT driver in C4 and use that going forward. Apparently there is now a Tesla driver for C4 so that would be the easiest way but you will have to buy the driver.
Yeah, I’m not buying a driver for it. Too little value. Domo is an enterprise grade data management platform and BI tool. Costs way more than my car, but I work there so I have some fringe benefits