TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Homeexchange and Tesla-exchange

Discussion in 'North America -' started by Mark1969, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Mark1969

Mark1969 Member

Jun 7, 2016
    The Netherlands
    We have done several homeexchanges and love to visit North America. Normally we swap cars with the exchange family, but now we have a Tesla MS I am having second thoughts.

We use for getting in touch with exchange families, but there is no option to select Tesla-drivers as a preference. Therefore my simple questions; are there homeexchangers present at this forum that would like to visit the Netherlands next summer?

If yes; please take a look at our listing at {{og.title}} or send us a PM.

2. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator

Mar 24, 2013
    Denali Highway, Alaska
    We have mentioned our Model S P85 several times in various similarly-titled pages on TMC; during May - September we keep our Tesla at our Wickenburg, Arizona winter home and it is a spectacular site from which to visit the desert Southwest, the "Red Rock" national parks of Utah, Colorado and Arizona, or the West Coast. If this might be of interest but you can't find our full description, let us know and I'll track it down for you.

But since we spend our entire summer months (May - early October) working full-time in Alaska, we could ONLY do a "staggered" swap: we like to visit Europe some time between October and March. You couldn't possibly be looking for someone to take care of your Tesla this Oct/Nov, by any chance??????

Now, it is possible we could consider a simultaneous exchange, if you were interested in being in Arizona at that time. Let us know.