Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Homeexchange and Tesla-exchange

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have done several homeexchanges and love to visit North America. Normally we swap cars with the exchange family, but now we have a Tesla MS I am having second thoughts.

We use homeexchange.com for getting in touch with exchange families, but there is no option to select Tesla-drivers as a preference. Therefore my simple questions; are there homeexchangers present at this forum that would like to visit the Netherlands next summer?

If yes; please take a look at our listing at {{og.title}} or send us a PM.

Mark

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
We have mentioned our Model S P85 several times in various similarly-titled pages on TMC; during May - September we keep our Tesla at our Wickenburg, Arizona winter home and it is a spectacular site from which to visit the desert Southwest, the "Red Rock" national parks of Utah, Colorado and Arizona, or the West Coast. If this might be of interest but you can't find our full description, let us know and I'll track it down for you.

But since we spend our entire summer months (May - early October) working full-time in Alaska, we could ONLY do a "staggered" swap: we like to visit Europe some time between October and March. You couldn't possibly be looking for someone to take care of your Tesla this Oct/Nov, by any chance??????

Now, it is possible we could consider a simultaneous exchange, if you were interested in being in Arizona at that time. Let us know.

Audie

We have done several homeexchanges and love to visit North America. Normally we swap cars with the exchange family, but now we have a Tesla MS I am having second thoughts.

We use homeexchange.com for getting in touch with exchange families, but there is no option to select Tesla-drivers as a preference. Therefore my simple questions; are there homeexchangers present at this forum that would like to visit the Netherlands next summer?

If yes; please take a look at our listing at {{og.title}} or send us a PM.

Mark
Hi Mark,

Did you fix your plans for summer ?

We live in sunny North Carolina and have a Red Model S and would love to talk about an exchange for the month of June 2017. Cheers Thomas

Hi Mark,

Did you fix your plans for summer ?

We live in sunny North Carolina and have a Red Model S and would love to talk about an exchange for the month of June 2017. Cheers Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thx for your reply. Would love to exchange a Red MS for a Red MS, but unfortunately I am confined to school vacations and therefore not able to come to NC in June. Too bad. It sounds good.

Mark

Hi Thomas,

Thx for your reply. Would love to exchange a Red MS for a Red MS, but unfortunately I am confined to school vacations and therefore not able to come to NC in June. Too bad. It sounds good.

Mark
:) What a pity ! Never mind - let me know when you plan your vacation next and I will be glad to help
Is there anyway you could post it amongst your group there and see if anyone might be interested please ? My email is [email protected]

These posts are a little dated but I had this exact thought just this week. I live in Vancouver British Columbia and was hoping to head Europe this summer. I have a model 3 and was hoping to do a bit of a euro adventure with my 10 year old son. I cringe at the idea of going to a gas station! I have friends in Zurich, and family in Lucerne. I am very open to some kind of euro adventure with my kid this summer (2019) and would love to explore the option of a Tesla trade with someone who is looking to explore our beautiful west coast. I am following this thread so if you would like to explore the idea, or if anyone knows of a more thorough ave to explore these options...get in touch!

@EmperprPenguin I have had the same idea for at while. I live i Denmark and would like to go to the US in the summer of 2020. Would perfer the California area but we are open to sugestions. We have a 2015 TMS 70D and a 2019 TM3 Dual motor. Please send a massage it this is interesting for you. Best regards, Peter

@EmperprPenguin I have had the same idea for at while. I live i Denmark and would like to go to the US in the summer of 2020. Would perfer the California area but we are open to sugestions. We have a 2015 TMS 70D and a 2019 TM3 Dual motor. Please send a massage it this is interesting for you. Best regards, Peter
My wife and I have a 2015 S85 and a 2018 Model 3 AWD. We live in California, and would like to spend 3-4 weeks in Europe, Tesla touring. We’d be happy to explore a house and Tesla trade. Any Interest?

I live in Ann Arbor, MI and have done two Home Exchanges (summer of 2018 and 2019) - Netherlands and France. They were amazing - we're currently looking for a Exchange for next summer. I had never thought of a Tesla exchange - we did a car exchange with our ICE mini-van last two years, that worked really well.

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck