Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Homelink (again)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my home link installed this morning. I did a lot of research and was confident my garage door/remote was compatible. It is a Merlin V230T running at a frequency of 433MHz. However, I can not get the remote (with new batteries) to connect to Homelink. Can anyone comment on the compatibility of my garage door? Any tips/tricks to get it working? I have been using “Standard Mode” for Homelink to connect. If I choose a different method using UR-Mode and the learn function on the garage unit, the Homelink icon on the screen turns green (good sign) but still does not open the door. Can anyone help?? I do not want to spend more money on a Remote Pro unit or new remote unless I am confident this will fix the problem. Thanks...

Got my home link installed this morning. I did a lot of research and was confident my garage door/remote was compatible. It is a Merlin V230T running at a frequency of 433MHz. However, I can not get the remote (with new batteries) to connect to Homelink. Can anyone comment on the compatibility of my garage door? Any tips/tricks to get it working? I have been using “Standard Mode” for Homelink to connect. If I choose a different method using UR-Mode and the learn function on the garage unit, the Homelink icon on the screen turns green (good sign) but still does not open the door. Can anyone help?? I do not want to spend more money on a Remote Pro unit or new remote unless I am confident this will fix the problem. Thanks...

I'm really not seeing where it says the Merlin Prolift 230T is compatible with homelink.