Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Homelink Garage Door Opener Out of Stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

Anyone have any idea when the homelink garage door opener will be back in stock for the 3? I’ve been watching the Tesla website for over 2 weeks now and I also signed up for the email notification and nothing yet. Tesla chat also said they didn’t know when it will be back.

Thanks!

Finally went back in stock and I just ordered one!
Good to hear! I took delivery last month and have been checking daily for the Homelink module. Finally showed up in stock two days ago, and should be arriving tomorrow.

What I've learned is that their "email me" function is useless. I've never received an in stock email for any product for which I've selected that option. They should just remove that option, I'm sure people have been missing out on new stock while waiting for the emails :rolleyes:

Good to hear! I took delivery last month and have been checking daily for the Homelink module. Finally showed up in stock two days ago, and should be arriving tomorrow.

What I've learned is that their "email me" function is useless. I've never received an in stock email for any product for which I've selected that option. They should just remove that option, I'm sure people have been missing out on new stock while waiting for the emails :rolleyes:
I guess it's luck of the draw. I got mine a few weeks ago after I was notified, by email, that it was back in stock. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: AZBen
came back here to say i got the email this am around 930 (pacific). i didnt wake up until like 1230. i check and they were oos !! so i put my email in again and about 20 minutes later i got the in stock notification. ordered immediately. im getting it tomorrow as well, but no car to put it on. this is really a must have accessory in my opinion and worth the hoop jumping. on my current car , the ranger came out to my place and installed it in under 30 minutes.