Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HomeLink in app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have 2 HomeLink places configured in the car, and they both work well. However, in the application, when I use the HomeLink button it says that I don't have any HomeLink configured... Any idea why and how to synchronize the car and the phone?

Thanks.

You car is probably not near your "default" homelink. Park near the "other" homelink location and try it again. I think the first one you setup is your default one. You can try the remove and add back method to shuffle the devices. Or you could enable summon and auto homelink to select a device. The selected device will become your app's default device.

You car is probably not near your "default" homelink. Park near the "other" homelink location and try it again. I think the first one you setup is your default one. You can try the remove and add back method to shuffle the devices. Or you could enable summon and auto homelink to select a device. The selected device will become your app's default device.
Interesting. I will try the app in the 2 different locations and see. When I tried the car was parked into my garage, so was like a feet from the door. Hard to be closer :( I will try to remove one location and see if it works better and report here.

Confirmed. Doesn't work anywhere. I have the button, I have the HomeLinks configured, both work when I click on the screen in the car to open the doors. Automatic opening also works. But not the button from the app.

I have the same issue, with only one garage door currently set up. Nicely opens when I arrive, and closes when i push the icon on the display. From the app , no compatible GDO in the area. I also tried starting the car first, but got the same result.