Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Homelink is here in Australia?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It appeared on my screen today too. Tried to create a new Homelink and it tells me it will take up to a minute but the programming box simply disappears after about 10 seconds . I can’t get any further so perhaps I don’t have the hardware. Would be happy to buy the Homelink Box if I have the loom connection.
Will ask Service next week.

Reactions: rohan_aus
Oh well,

"Good Evening Mr. Stanley,

I was unable to reach you by phone, it looks like I'm not able to call Australia, I apologize for the inconvenience. As I have investigated further it looks like the HomeLink option is still not supported in Australia.

Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. If I can help with anything please let me know.

Regards,

Customer Support"

It was fun while it lasted. At least I've got the icon. If only I could get the non functioning web browser icon too I'd be a completely satisfied customer, not. Now for a supercharger in Perth and all would be perfect.

• Funny
Reactions: Shock-On-T
TOCA Admin has confirmed this morning this is rolling out to Australian cars today, but will only work on cars built post mid-2017.
If this is true then it’s another example of Tesla being sloppy with the way they treat their customers.
I don’t see any cars driving around lacking autopilot that still show the autopilot logo just to tease the driver.
Come on Tesla, stop playing with us. It’s not cool :mad:

Reactions: Icey