Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Homelink issue 2021 MS Refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

a1machinista1

MY5 5/24 wh/blk 19" tow-- MSLR 6/1 MSM/blk 19"
Apr 12, 2019
oregon
We have a 24hr old MSLR, Homelink is programmed. Works almost every time leaving the garage (close). Rarely works when arriving (open).
1. Is the garage door blocking the signal from getting to the opener?
2. Does the openers factory remote output influence the Tesla transmitter output? (ie) if the factory remotes batteries are low will it affect the Tesla transmitter output level when I program Homelink?
3. We have matching garage door openers and the other door works perfectly with our MY.

Oddly i have a similar issue. I was able to program one of my openers, but not able to program the other. Also noticed that when programing it took me several tries to get past the learning screen as it keep looping back as if nothing happened.

I did perform a reboot and was able to progrm the one garage door opener.

Found a new bug in my MSLR with the HomeLink:

When you have your HomeLink programmed to open a door at a certain distance, it automatically comes on correctly, however
the "cancel" icon to abort the open does not work. it's greyed out. Furthermore even if the cancel icon did work, it's REALLY
small and hard to hit on the first try. The implementation for the HomeLink icons in my MYP is MUCH better.....

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 85