Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Homelink

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can the home link be set up to multiple gate/door. For example I have a community gate and my garage door that I want to set up. Don't want to purchase if it can not do both.
Auto open is great since it'll open both the community gate and garage once you come within a programmed distance. However, it does open the community gate on the way out too. Haven't figured out a way to prevent that other than manually skipping it on the screen.

• Funny
Reactions: pcmike
Auto open is great since it'll open both the community gate and garage once you come within a programmed distance. However, it does open the community gate on the way out too. Haven't figured out a way to prevent that other than manually skipping it on the screen.
In the spirit of safety and neighborlyness probably best to leave the community gate to manual operation. The button will appear on screen easily enough when you’re within range and then you don’t have to remember to manually skip it on the way out. 😬