Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Honda e would you?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
had a test drive today and liked it a lot.
Wife however almost divorced me for suggesting I might trade my model 3 performance for one.
I do like quirky cars for some unexplained reason and get bored easily.(had teslas for 3 years)
Looks like I will be keeping the 3 for a while longer.
As a second car, yes, definitely. I'd love a machine that could plug a microwave into!

Confused about the legality of the missing wing mirrors though. Are digital mirrors (or the lack of physical wing mirrors) legal in the UK as long as they're positioned in the same general area?

I watched some YT trash that speculated that the Cybertruck would need to be modified before sale in the US as by law they couldn't rely on cameras positioned in the centre of the dash only. Not sure if that's true and if so how the UK law differs.

• Informative
Reactions: Watts_Up
The dash reminds me of the control room from the Chernobyl miniseries... Not a very happy place to be :(

Honda-e.jpg

Yeah that has some issues in the user (driver) interface/experience department. I am not the world’s biggest fan of the model 3 single screen requiring you to look centre for everything, but at least it’s one look.

The Chernobyl comment made me chuckle

The dash reminds me of the control room from the Chernobyl miniseries... Not a very happy place to be :(

View attachment 568118

Actually I quite like it. I suspect it’s capable of displaying much more information at any one time than the single, albeit large, screen on the M3. I get tired of stabbing my finger at the screen at 70mph trying to get the info I’m after, especially as I have to use my left hand.

Reactions: Neilio